New Opportunities & Announcements
Florida Consortium on Inclusive Higher Education (FCIHE) Mini-Grants
This grant opportunity (see attached RFA) is open to institutions of higher education (IHE) including career technical colleges, state colleges and universities who wish to develop and implement or enhance an inclusive postsecondary education (IPSE) program:
- Serving Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Located d on the IHE campus and in which students,
- Are Taking college courses with individualized supports and services,
- Earning a meaningful credential, and
- Intend to engage in their identified field of interest through paid employment upon program completion.
Grant Year: The grant’s fiscal year is October 1st, 2019 through September 30th, 2020.
Available Funding: one-year grants up-to $60,000
Intent to Submit Email to: Kathleen.Becht@ucf.edu
Intent to Submit Due: April 15th, 2019
Application Due: May 15th, 2019
To view application click here.